Paragaia is a new star in the e-com sky. Since established in the beginning of 2020 we have succeeded in establishing ourselves as a clear expert regarding Digital Marketplaces both in Sweden and internationally. We support a number of well-known brands with everything from initial advice, platform implementation, technical onboarding and upscaling of the customer's business. We are a rapidly growing company with wonderful colleagues in an industry that is currently exploding! We are now looking for additional members for the team who want to work with us towards our common goals. Our modern office is located in the city center of Stockholm, on the 14th floor with a beautiful view of the rooftops of our capital.
Who thrives with us?
To thrive in Paragaia, you probably have a great interest in technology, a high dose of curiosity and the desire to try new things at work. You like when the pace is high and it is important for you to feel that your skills contribute to the company's success. You like to challenge old structures and think new.
About the Role
We are now looking for another number of Technical Onboarding Specialists to our team. The team ensures a quick and easy onboarding of new Sellers*/ Suppliers to our customers' marketplaces. The team supports brands and resellers with everything from signing contracts until the seller's products are up in the marketplace.
* The term "Seller" in this advertisement refers to a brand / supplier who intends to sell their goods on a marketplace.
To succeed in this role, you are interested in the combination of retail and digital technology. You have the ambition to understand how everything works. You are service-oriented, customer-focused and passionate about solving problems.
You are probably at the beginning of your career and have some form of academic education basically, either as a technical engineer or in management.
You will work closely with a project manager and report to the head of the marketplace team. For the right candidate, this is a perfect entry point to an exciting career in tomorrow's e-commerce!
- Make sure that the seller is integrated in the customer's marketplace in the best possible way
- Consult with the seller on how to best integrate with the marketplace
- Analyze and give recommendations regarding information, possible solutions and ways of succeed in a marketplace
- Create and maintain good documentation
- Provide the seller with ongoing support and answer technical as well as business and process-oriented question
- Help the seller test the technical integration
- Train seller representatives
- Approve the seller before adding their products to the marketplace
- Act as second line support to the seller's support team
To succeed in the role, we see that you
- are service-oriented
- are technically interested and has an ability to quickly take advantage of new technical solutions
- are otivated by identifying and solving problems
- have strong analytical skills and the ability to take action based on your analysis
- have the ability to build relationships with other actors regardless of level in the organization
- have Excel knowledge
As a person, you are
- Proactive and making things happen rather than sitting and waiting for information
- Able to run projects on your own, as well as that you enjoy teamwork
- Unpretentious and committed
- Motivated to work in a fast-moving organization where you switch between strategic work and implementation
What do we offer?
As an employee at Paragaia, you are surrounded by team members who are passionate about what they do. We have fun together at work and value the individual's uniqueness as well as the ability to be an important player in the team. We offer
· Fixed monthly salary
· Wellness allowance
· Comprehensive pension and insurance solutions
· Flexibility in working hours as well as workplace
· 6 weeks holiday per year
· Generous opportunities for competence development
· Joint activities with colleagues
· The opportunity to work with the world's best colleagues!
Do you think the above description fits you? Are you our next colleague?
Apply today! We are meeting with candidates regularly and aim to fill this position as soon as possible.