Paragaia is a new star in the e-com sky. Since established in the beginning of 2020 we have succeeded in establishing ourselves as a clear expert regarding Digital Marketplaces both in Sweden and internationally. We support a number of well-known brands with everything from initial advice, platform implementation, technical onboarding and upscaling of the customer's business. We are a small but rapidly growing company with wonderful colleagues in an industry that is currently exploding! We are now looking for additional members for the team who want to work with us towards our common goals. Our modern office is located in the city center of Stockholm, on the 14th floor with a beautiful view of the rooftops of our capital.
Who thrives with us?
To thrive in Paragaia, you probably have a great interest in technology, a high dose of curiosity and the desire to try new things at work. You like when the pace is high and it is important for you to feel that your skills contribute to the company's success. You like to challenge old structures and think new.
About the role
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer for our team. You will work as a consultant for our most important clients and sit with together wiht their teams - either at the clients office, at the Paragaia office or remote. Between your assignments, you will also work in our internal development team and help develop Paragaia's own software solution. You appreciate variation in your assignments and like when one day is not the same as the next!
You have probably worked for a few years as a developer and like to take responsibility. You are comfortable in leading yourself in the daily work, even if you are happy to take input from your colleagues. You write software of high and testable quality.
- azure DevOps
- html/html 5
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
What do we offer?
As an employee at Paragaia, you are surrounded by team members who are passionate about what they do. We have fun together at work and value the individual's uniqueness as well as the ability to be an important cog in the team.
· Fixed monthly salary
· Wellness allowance
· Comprehensive pension and insurance solutions
· Flexibility in working hours as well as workplace
· 6 weeks holiday per year
· Generous opportunities for competence development
· Joint activities with colleagues
· The opportunity to work with the world's best colleagues!
Do you think the above description fits you? Are you our next colleague?
Apply today! We are meeting with candidates regularly and aim to fill this position as soon as possible.