Paragaia is a new star in the e-com sky. Since established in the beginning of 2020 we have succeeded in establishing ourselves as a clear expert regarding Digital Marketplaces both in Sweden and internationally. We support a number of well-known brands with everything from initial advice, platform implementation, technical onboarding and upscaling of the customer's business. We are a small but rapidly growing company with wonderful colleagues in an industry that is currently exploding! We are now looking for additional members for the team who want to work with us towards our common goals. Our modern office is located in the city center of Stockholm, on the 14th floor with a beautiful view of the rooftops of our capital.
Who thrives with us?
To thrive in Paragaia, you probably have a great interest in technology, a high dose of curiosity and the desire to try new things at work. You like when the pace is high and it is important for you to feel that your skills contribute to the company's success. You like to challenge old structures and think new.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced UX / UI designer who can build and develop our platform's interface, documentation and eventually a UI / UX team.
- Responsible for the application's user experience and interface
- Create wireframes, prototypes, presentations and final interfaces for the application and its functions
- Work closely with the development team
- Use and develop existing design system and component library
- Test, evaluate and develop existing functionality
- Translate complex user and business goals into simple, accessible and user-friendly solutions
- Review the entire platform and its functions and understand how they are affected by new functionality
- Gain a deep understanding of the problem we solve. Define what is important to focus on to improve the product and user experience
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience
- Skills in accessibility, user-friendliness and interface design
- Experience of working with UX design for SaaS solutions
- Programming skills such as java script etc are meritorious but not required
- Strong portfolio of previous assignments
- You are user-focused, solution-oriented, innovative and this applies to everything you do
- You are comfortable with a lot of responsibility and not afraid to push your own ideas forward
- Possibility to carry out the assignment as a freelancer or as an employee
- Fixed monthly salary
- Wellness allowance
- Comprehensive pension and insurance solutions
- Flexibility in working hours as well as workplace
- 6 weeks holiday per year
- Generous opportunities for competence development
- Joint activities with colleagues
- The opportunity to work with the world's best colleagues!
Do you think the above description fits you? Are you our next colleague?
Apply today! We are meeting with candidates regularly and aim to fill this position as soon as possible.